Good to GO
Good to GO is a five (5) week course designed to help ensure your marketing and messaging foundation is rock-solid. We’ll cover fundamentals of marketing for the sole practitioner or small business owner in the healthcare industry, everything from identifying and locating that ideal client and then engaging them. More clients means more business. Looking to be on solid footing and to grow?
This short course will more than get the wheels turning!
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn…
- Discovering limiting beliefs that may be hindering you: mindset, blocks, Money blocks! – and the “U-Turns” to get past them
- Keys to conversations that engage customers: initial conversations, Magic Questions, getting into your client’s headspace
- Get in front of you client’s “windshield” – be there when they need you
- Identify target audience and that Ideal Client
- Rethink your networking to serve you AND your clients
- Nurturing your referral sources
In short, you’ll be learning about yourself, your clients, engaging them, networking and more!
5 Weekly Sessions Facilitated by Nancy
PLUS 60 extra minutes of Office Hours (keep reading!)
Good to GO Begins Monday, June 7, 6:00 PM EST
- 5 hour-long class meetings on Mondays in Zoom, Plus (be sure you read the Plus, below!)
- Limited class size, to build camaraderie, accountability and long-lasting connections
- Teaching, instructional content prepared and delivered
- Informal atmosphere, we are all moving forward together!
- Instruction, group exercises, discussion, Q&A, and yup, Homework Assignments, er, personal development and reflection opportunities, yes.
- Q&A (Hit me! I’d expect no less)
PLUS Drop in Office Hours Fridays 3:00 and 4:00 PM EST
This is an open door, 60-minute weekly opportunity to meet with Nancy and other classmates. Drop in -and you’ll like want to be there because of the:
- Extra Instruction I call “Snackables” – I’ll be serving up Snacks each week which are short topics and teachings as the Office Hours begin
- Open Q&A (What’s humbuggin’ you?)
- Network (I have to say that I’ve met many professional colleagues inside training situations. You?)
- Case Studies (Bring one). What are your business marketing problems (or Wins!!) to address?
- Celebrate (Tell us how you did that!)
- Discuss homework assignments
- Lodge your Q’s for my A’s– (insert your topic here) for additional coursework design
- Never a requirement, drop in if you wish!
OPTION to Set a 1:1 with Nancy
You’ll always have the ever-option to book a 1:1 consultation with me for your personal pursuits. Good for when you may be challenged by something outside of the course, if you are stuck, or wish to discuss matters more privately.
“Coaching and mentoring come naturally for Nancy, along with her positive energy, vast knowledge of the area, and available resources. All of this combined, provided me critical information to help start my own independent patient advocacy business.“
Rachel L. Vaughters, BCPA
“Thanks for the great marketing webinar! Very helpful and clear information delivered and Nancy was so fun to listen to and learn from. What a treat to see fellow Advocates’ faces and to meet this community. I’m looking forward to putting the marketing tactics to work.”
Woven Health Advocacy
“The list of 13 tips was an effective way of presenting the material. I found the concept of making our “real estate,” work harder for us, meaning email signatures, business cards and marketing brochures, social media pages, etc. very worthwhile. “
Health Advocate Experts
IN SUMMARY, because it’s a lot-
Two opportunities every week for instruction, benefit and support for 5 weeks!
- 5 weekly sessions
- PLUS 60-minutes of drop-in Office Hours with more teaching
Bringing you over 10 hours of professional instruction, support and benefit.