About Building Confidence
Confidence-building is a process. No one is born confident. Confidence is a muscle. We train so as to develop it, and then to use our muscles to our advantage. The byproduct of confidence is enthusiasm and passion which in turn attracts our ideal clients. Confidence is built by doing. Join me as I share confidence building techniques and point out opportunities we can seize in our everyday personal and business lives.
Join me virtually on June 22nd, @7:00pm EST.
- You want to develop the confidence that attracts more clients.
- You want to better position yourself as the Expert. Or truly capable. Or a Go-To.
- You experience a lack of confidence in certain areas of your work or business life
- You seek some everyday activities and ideas to build your confidence levels.
- New and practical methods and ideas to build your confidence levels.
- How to build and exercise your confidence muscle.
- Turn every day experiences into Wins, building upon a foundation you already have
- Develop confidence that will be recognized by potential clientele, colleagues, professional partners, and referral sources.
“ You can’t start until you start. “
With a love based in social services, I began my agency to apply direct pressure to the wounds I saw within the healthcare system. Since then, I’ve expanded my vision to help others use their skills to create their own niches with their healthcare practices. I take pride in my work ethic, and will keep your attention with my sense of humor. I love to help others build confidence in their own small businesses. For this reason, I offer workshops and courses to other healthcare practitioners who are hanging out their shingles, just like I did.
Now, I am not only a patient advocate, but also a resource for my professional peers who also want to heal the wounds they see in their specialty. I am here to guide those who need an experienced helping hand to continue to do what they love to do.